Any location is possible - whether on the beach at sunset, in the Botanical Gardens, or atop Mt Coot-tha at dawn. The advantage of using a Civil Celebrant is in the flexibility of their service, enabling you and your partner to be married in exactly the way you dreamed. This flexibility is the reason why so many couples are now choosing a civil ceremony. The Australian Civil Marriage Ceremony allows you complete control over the way you wish your service to be conducted and the location in which it takes place.
Its your job to dream of your perfect day, and its my job to make that day come true!
My fee is total and all inclusive.
Unlike other celebrants, there are no hidden costs for rehearsals or changes to your ceremony.
The fee includes absolutely everything as my job is to create the perfect ceremony for you and to make it all as stress free as possible. An additional charge may occur if your ceremony involves an unconventional risk, time, or place, so please be sure to ask!
I ask for a deposit to confirm your booking, which will then hold your day and most importantly the time of your ceremony in my diary. The remainder will be due during the month prior to your wedding. This fee covers:
- All legal paperwork required including lodging and registration of your marriage at the Registrar General’s office.
- Your Presentation Certificate
- A copy of your ceremony for you as a keepsake
- A PA system so your guests can hear your ceremony
- Unlimited contact for all those questions that will pop up during the course of your wedding preparations!
Please bring the following documents:
- If you were born in Australia, an original birth certificate.
- If you were born overseas an overseas passport is acceptable.
- If you were previously married, an original of either a death certificate or divorce papers. Its also is helpful if you can bring your previous marriage certificate.